Handmade cards for PIF tree from CraftyBitch


I've been keeping busy lately crafting - I'm getting close to depleting many of my supplies so I'm looking out for new things to craft that will utilize what I have on hand. A friend just gave me a bag of clothes and there were lots of wool skirts so I'm thinking purses might be next in line....

But right now I'm making lots of cards. I've been bugging my FB friends for their address and have quite a stack to send out. I have lots of extras and would love to send them out to you! There are friendship cards, cards with quotes about home and what I call tea for two cards - they include 2 Uncle Lee organic teabags and a cookie recipe.

I have 5 set aside to give away for Crafty Bitch PIF tree. Reply to this message and I'll send one of the 5 cards off to you. Be sure and let me know which type you'd prefer and if you like the card and envelope to remain blank so you can use them yourself!

2 comments:

Spellflinger said...

Should've stated that the cards are made from quality cardstock and the colors range from natural tones, dark blue, purples and burgundy. If there is a particular color scheme you'd like, let me know!

Unknown said...

So happy you want to play PIF with me...if you will email me at wondrousstrangedesigns@yahoo.com with your selection and your address, I'll get your item out to you this week:)

Post a Comment